winter1

Monday, September 20, 2010

Worries about this new season...

I have some worries about this new season that we are entering. My children have decided that they are going to be as difficult to get to bed as possible!!! I know that I am not going to be able to go to bed with them once school starts because I will need the evenings to do my homework! Our solution to this matter has been to make new beds for each of the kids... Monet is going to get loft bed that will sit on top of her kitchen that we made for her, and Pax will get Monet's twin bed with a new headboard... I am hoping that they will be excited about the new beds and we can start a whole new bedtime routine and schedule this week, that will make them sleep in their own beds and go to bed more easily. (I hope that this is not wishful thinking on my part).

My other worry is about cooking for my family during the week when I know that I am going to be so tired after school and work... So, I think that I am going to become a once a month cooker for at least the next 6 months! I have found sound really yummy and healthy recipes that freeze well, and I will be able to make up so that I can just pop them in when I get home! I will let you know how it goes... Pictures to follow as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment