winter1

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Craziness has begun!

My life is officially nuts!!! I am loving it, but feeling a little stressed at times too! Right now I am squeezing in the time to write this as I sit at my desk at work before I need to go pick up the kids from school/daycare. I am taking 16 credit hours of psychology courses this term as well as working and volunteering. It is all very interesting to me, but it is a TON of work. Some updates on my silly toddlers...





Monet is back at school on the campus where I attend school. She absoultely loves it! She gets excited to play with all of her friends and to paint! She absolutely LOVES to paint. She did a painting the other day with "M" painted on it! It was really good! She is getting better and better at writing and spelling her name, and is interested in learning how to spell more and more words. One of her favorite things to do with me is sing, what I call the spelling song. I use the tune to BINGO and spell words that are important to her. It is fun! I am sure I may sound a little odd to other people driving as I am singing and spelling words down the street, but that is ok. On another note, she has figured out how to stand on her head up against a wall, and can even push up to a headstand which I found to be pretty impressive.





Paxton... my sweet little boy is getting picked on at school, and is not enjoying it very much. He is our quiet and shy one, and it is taking him a while to adjust to the new environment. I am praying that he will be able to make at least one friend that he can play with this week. It just breaks my heart to leave him screaming and crying so that I can make it to my classes on time. His teacher says that he is sooo well behaved and never causes any problems, but he is having a hard time making friends and is getting picked on by some of the older kids because he will just take it and not say anything. :( On a more positive note, Paxton is officially potty-trained!!! He went all 5 days at school last week without a single accident! He is now in underwear at school. I am anxious to hear if he had another dry day today!! :)





The things that light up your day once you are a mom is comical at times. I find joy and excitement in the thought that my kids could go a day without peeing on themselves! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment