winter1

Monday, September 20, 2010

I Love Fall!!

There is officially one week left before school starts back up for us! I am really excited to start my last fall term as an undergraduate student! I will continue to do my work as research assistant for Oregon Social Learning Center, I will also be a research assistant for a professor at the University, and will also be taking on a campus job for a little extra money while taking my 18 credits and caring for my two toddlers and husband! Busy, busy, busy is what I am going to be!! It has been nice to have a little break over this summer, but I am anxious to get back into the school routine. I only have two terms left before I will be done with my BS in Psychology. I plan on taking a year off from school, and then I will go to graduate schoool if all works out as I hope and plan! :) The thought of being a graduate student while caring for my family makes me a little bit nervous, but we will figure it out I am sure. Never a dull moment around here!

I have always loved Fall time. It means that we get to go back to school, buy school supplies and school clothes, start wearing cozy clothing and drinking hot chocolate in the evenings. Fall always makes me want to make some yummy soup. I love to be cozy, and fall time is the perfect season for just that! I love the smell in the air right after it has rained, and in Oregon there are a lot of those days. So, here is to a new season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment