winter1

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Monet!

MONET LUCILLE GERHARDT turns 4!!!
















September 3, 2006 our first baby was born. After being in labor with her for over 30 hours (I lost track somewhere after then...) our beautiful baby girl was born! She was a beautiful baby, and an even more beautiful toddler! Full of life and energy!! She is a princess through and through. We had her 4th birthday party a few days ago, and in true Monet fashion, everything was princess!! She dressed in a Princess outfit from her Nana Gerhardt, we had Princess cookies, a Snow White cake, and Princess everything! I love to make my kids' birthdays special! So, I generally make a lot of things, and choose a theme and play it out where I can. We had a blast with Monet's friends, here are some more pictures from the party... :)


Those are just a snapshot of the fun we all had! I absolutely cannot believe that my baby girl is 4 years old! You always hear people say that time flies by once you have kids, but I do not think that I really understood what they were saying until I had my children. They grow in the blink of an eye! I am trying to treasure each moment of these years because I know once they are gone I am going to miss them!






























No comments:

Post a Comment