winter1

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Froggy

So, Paxton has developed a new voice, and we are not sure if he is sick and losing it or if he is just developing a deep raspy voice. He does not seem to be sick, so I am thinking that his voice is just making a change. It sounds really funny coming out of the little guy. I posted a few things about Monet, so I figured that I would update about Pax. He is such a sweet and lovable guy. He LOVES to cuddle, and can be very shy. We went to the zoo yesterday after Monet's appointments, and he managed to climb up a wall of rocks before I could catch him! The people walking by were like, "Oh my goodness look at that kid! Can't believe he can climb that!" So, yes we have two climbers... Keeping up with these toddlers is an endless and often tiring job. But the exclamation of "I did it, I did it!" while jumping up and down once he reached the top made my angry face disappear and break into a smile, he is just too darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment