winter1

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 1

Living life with two young children, there is never a dull moment. They are the light of my world, and yet sometimes I think that I may pull all of my hair out when they won't listen! I have two toddlers, Monet will be 4 tomorrow, and Paxton is 2 1/2. Keeping up with toddlers is a full time job. They are full of energy right up until the second they fall asleep, ask millions of questions (some that I have no clue how to answer), and change their emotions at the drop of a hat. While there are many things about raising toddlers that is a challenge, it is also soooo much fun! They say the funniest things, and there is never a day that passes by that they do not make me burst into laughter! I have always said that the best sound in the world is the sound of a baby or toddler laughing! Hearing my two crazy toddlers laughing together makes my heart sing, and all is right with my world!

This blog is probably going to be random... Following my busy schedule keeping up with my family, work, school, and research. Stay tuned... :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute birthday photo's!! Looks like an awesome party, loved her little outfit :-). The cake and cookies, the pinatta...were so cute and part of the whole theme. Brad and I just got done looking through all the pictures, and he commented too on how much the kids have grown again.Very fun!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, her Nana gave her that outfit... she has fabulous taste!!! :)

    The kids really have grwon a lot! Hope to get to see you guys sometime soon!! Pax was talking about wanting to go to Bumpa's house yesterday when we got in the car! Very cute! Wish we could see you guys more often! Love you lots and miss you tons!!!!

    ReplyDelete