winter1

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Updates and reminders


Well, I have not posted anything in a while... I am now 15 weeks pregnant with baby #3! I had an OB appointment this last week, and I really was happy to be able to hear the baby's heart beat! I even recorded it on my phone so that I could have Scott and the kids listen to it later. The kids have asked me many time since if they can listen to the baby on my phone. :) They are both really excited to have a new baby brother or sister. I am going to try to schedule my 20 week ultrasound this next week. I am going to request a specific day because I know that Scott will be able to go with me that day. I am also hoping that they are going to allow the kids to go in with us! I know that they would love to see their brother or sister in my belly! Here are a few belly pictures... Yes, I am aware that I look bigger than 15 weeks! Oh well, we are all different! I love my baby belly!!!





Monet went to work with me yesterday for 8 hours! She was super good helper, and didn't complain the whole time that we were there! I am so lucky that I have a job that I can take my kids to if I am just working on office stuff. When we were done working, we went to the store to buy Paxton his birthday present! we bought him a basketball hoop! He loves basketball, so I am really excited to give it to him! I cannot believe that Pax is going to be 3 in 9 days!!! I can remember so clearly the day that I gave birth to him! He was a sweet cuddly baby from the start, and now he is a sweet cuddly toddler. I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment